Our new Smart RFQ Form is here!
This new Form helps us to serve you better 🤓
- PLEASE READ
- This form allows you to attach multiple part files if you would like to request a quote for multiple parts.
- A 2D file of each part, in the PDF format, is the minimum requirement to request a quote.
- BUT, if you have additional files, please attach them also.
- How to Attach Files
- Attach the first/main file first, and then click the “add supporting documents” button to add the remaining files for that part.
- The first/main file of each part can only be 1 file, otherwise the form will assume these files represent different parts.
- All of the additional files for that part can be attached all at the same time.
- Keep in mind that the first file for a part must be a 3D or 2D file before you attach any other files.
- Attach your files in the following order of priority:
- 3D file – ideally .STEP – but whatever you have is fine
- 2D file – ideally .DWG or .DXF – but whatever you have is fine
- 2D file – PDF – required
- all other files
- If you have special requests that the form does not accommodate, please let us know in the Notes section.
- This form will show a message saying that your request was submitted successfully. Please wait until you see this message to confirm that your RFQ was submitted into our system before closing this web page.
- Thanks for your interest in our services!